|£21000 - £29000
Brandon James is looking for confident, articulate and bright individuals to join its growing team of Recruitment Consultants. No experience is necessary - comprehensive training is provided.
Based in the heart of lovely Marlow, the successful Recruitment Consultant will be joining an established provider to the UK construction, property, and legal sectors.
Have you ever been told? - "You would be good at selling", or "you would be great on the phone"?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be rewarded with exceptional financial returns for your hard work and talent? Read on…
Our successful Recruitment Consultants have joined us from a very wide range of previous employment backgrounds. We are proud of our increasingly diverse workforce and our supportive, inclusive culture.
We invest heavily in individual training and development, with a very clearly defined career pathway based on merit and performance, allowing our people to grow and achieve at their own pace.
We constantly strive to improve the employee experience. Part of that is making sure we are people focussed. This isn't a Wolf of Wall Street sales environment - it is professional and consultative.
The Role of Recruitment Consultant
This is a Recruitment Consultant role where organisation and pro-activity are key. It is a sales role where you will successfully influence people on a daily basis, by phone, video call, and in writing.
Your day-to-day activity consists of constant communication, especially by phone. You will be producing high quality written work, advertising new and exclusive positions, speaking directly to candidates, using LinkedIn and various other means to communicate, and working closely with colleagues.
The work is fairly intense on a daily basis, including an early start to each day. We make great efforts to balance this with very regular social activities and personal rewards, including several annual events which take place during the working week (rather than in your own time!).
The role is challenging, especially in the first 12 months, with more failure than success. It requires genuine resilience and commitment. That's why we make sure the rewards are excellent. These are the average total earnings of our Recruitment Consultants over their first 3 years with us:
Year 1: £36,505
Year 2: £60,168
Year 3: £96,564
We want to hear from you if you are the following:
- Hard working and pro-active
- Intelligent and articulate
- Confident, positive, resilient and energetic
- Able to write very clearly and concisely without support
- Eager to learn & earn - hungry for personal success
- Looking for a lifetime career skill
- Your educational background is not critical, as long as your literacy skills are strong
- £21,000 - £29,000 salary depending on career experience-to-date
- Excellent, uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive training and continuous personal development
- Highly structured, performance-based career progression and rewards
- Hybrid Working (increasing flexibility as experience is gained)
- 20 days annual leave (increases every year) + Birthday + Office closes over Christmas and New Year
- Dozens of personal incentives like Duvet Days, Vouchers of your choice, Tickets for major events…
- Individual welfare support including mental health provision
- Company events including trips abroad, activity days, lunches…
- Loads of little extras like fresh fruit, early finish on Fridays, pool table, Spa and Golf Club memberships…
- Office in the heart of Marlow with parking
We would love to hear from you for an open and frank chat about the reality of this opportunity. Why not give us an initial call? Contact Cliff Kemp, CEO, on 01628 37030