|£38000 - £48000
A progressive, national Construction Consultancy in the heart of Birmingham is looking to add an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The Partners are looking for a talented Quantity Surveyor ideally with Employer's Agent experience, to join their well-established team of professionals working across all sectors of the built environment.
The company have a strong presence in the property market, with a strong pipeline of private and affordable housing developments from £500k - £20m within the region. But, they do work across the Heritage, Education, Retail, Commercial, and Health sectors so there is plenty of project variety.
This Consultancy have 4 offices nationwide with 12 Quantity Surveyors from junior to Partner level based out of Birmingham. The new Quantity Surveyor will receive unrivalled career development and progression, with strong APC support, and flexible working, working from home at least 2 days per week.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related degree qualification (RICS Accredited)
- MRICS or committed to achieving
- Residential project experience is beneficial but not crucial
- Experience working in an Employer's Agent capacity is ideal but not crucial
- Consultancy background
- £38,000 - £48,000
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Professional Membership Fees Paid
- Full support with APC and Chartership
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / MRICS / Project Manager