|£35000 - £45000
A regional Property Consultancy with a talented Quantity Surveying team is eagerly seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Exeter office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a mixture of Healthcare, Education, Residential and Infrastructure projects across the south west within a stable team.
The new Quantity Surveyor will be joining a fast paced consultancy who are proud to say they have achieved B Corp Certification and therefore meet the highest social and environmental performance standards and are renowned for being one of the top companies for employee experience.
This role comes with fantastic opportunity for long term progression as well as continuous professional development opportunities including unrivalled support with the APC.
The Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- MRICS or currently working towards
- PQS experience within a consultancy / cost management practise
- Able to commute to Exeter
- Good pre and post contract experience
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Training & development opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Your birthday off
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- 3x salary Life Cover
- Sports & socialising
- Charitable fundraising & dedicated volunteering days
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / QS / MRICS / Employer's Agent