|£50000 - £55000
A highly respected, modern London Cost Management Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is seeking a step up in project size, and/ or experience within new sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Joining a consultancy of 70+ Quantity Surveyors, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be part of a sociable and eagerly expanding consultancy who work across an array of residential, health /lifestyle, commercial, and education projects.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor in delivering projects over £100m in value, whilst also running your own jobs up to £50m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will enjoy a variety of social events and tailored APC and career support.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3+ years cost management/cost consultancy experience
- Completed a Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- MRICS or working towards
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Able to run small jobs with minimal support
- Professional and articulate
- £50,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Extensive, internal training
- Career development
- Private Healthcare
- Social events
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor