|£40000 - £50000
A global Cost Management consultancy are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor with Hotels/Hospitality or Leisure experience to join one of their up and coming quantity surveying teams in London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join one of UKs leading Cost Management practices who have made great strides within the hospitality and leisure sector and now require a Quantity Surveyor due to the increasing pipeline of projects.
Working under the support of an Associate Director, the new Quantity Surveyor will be involved in large scale, five star hospitality and quirky leisure projects across London and the UK, providing a full pre and post cost management service.
- Minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Hotel / Hospitality / Leisure project experience
- Completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS or working towards chartership
- Pre cost management experience
- Experience of working within a Cost Consultancy / Cost Management firm
- £40,000 - £50,000
- High level APC training
- International opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- 1-2 days WFH
- Medical insurance
- Car allowance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant