|£40000 - £50000
A global Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a confident, MRICS Quantity Surveyor with UK Quantity Surveying experience to play a leading role on one of their flagship projects in Europe.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be part of a diverse Quantity Surveying team in Tivat, Montenegro where you will help deliver an ultra-luxury, high end residential development.
The successful Quantity Surveyor shall carry out pre and post contract services whilst having the character to manage and liaise with clients, designers, and 3rd parties. You will need to be confident in delivering advice where appropriate.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Residential project experience - MUST
- Strong character - able to communicate effectively
- Preferably British, but not essential
- Cost Management / Consultancy / PQS experience
- 40,000 - 50,000 Euros
- Accommodation allowance
- First 2-4 weeks, free accommodation
- Visa support and fees
- Annual leave
- Long term career progression
- Further international opportunities
- Work on a career defining project
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor