|£45000 - £55000
A dynamic, tech focused Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a professional and adaptable Quantity Surveyor to join their London office that offers hybrid working.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor and Associate Director in delivering a full cost consultancy service on residential developments, right through to practical completion.
A unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor seeking to be part of a leading residential quantity surveying consultancy that offers a professional and sociable working environment, as well as a diverse range of residential related projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- MRICS or working towards sitting your APC
- Keen attention to detail
- Residential project experience would be a bonus
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- One extra day leave for volunteering / charity
- Professional membership fees
- Structured APC training
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Maternity leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- An array of social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Project Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying