|£55000 - £65000
A high-end residential construction contractor is now seeking a professional and ambitious Quantity Surveyor with a passion for luxury, bespoke builds to join their expanding team in Cobham.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining the company at an exciting time, supporting with many projects in and around London on private, exclusive builds with an immediate start for the successful candidate.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will play a pivotal role in the team, taking on the crucial responsibilities of overseeing cost and budget management for the luxury, custom residential projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree
- High-end/luxury residential project experience essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Valid driving licence
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave and allocated bank holidays
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Managing Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / London / Cobham / High End Residential