|£45000 - £55000
An adaptable construction consultancy with a flexible working culture is seeking a Quantity Surveyor, with a keenness to get Project Management exposure, as they expand their Head Office in Maidstone, Kent.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Directors are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with a cost management / cost consultancy background who is willing to initial take on a dual Quantity Surveying and Project Management role on a myriad of retail projects for high end clients who have projects across the UK.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the responsibility to lead fast paced projects with support from a Graduate Quantity Surveyor and Senior Surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying background
- Project Management experience or an interest in moving in this direction
- Completed a RICS accredited degree, or MRICS
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Able to commute to Maidstone, Kent
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday + national holidays
- Staff benefit with Perk Box
- Flexible working
- Travel expenses
- APC training and professional fees
- Career development and training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Management Construction Consultancy