|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A growing and well-established main contractor a portfolio of prestigious clients and variety of sector experience from Education to Museums are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Swindon based team.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to hold a key portion of responsibility in an array of upcoming projects in this main contactor's pipeline. These include Design & Build opportunities or traditional construction projects such as refurbishments, renovations and more.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor of the Swindon office and will be expected to showcase their experience in measurements, variations and demonstrate a key understanding of the working contracts.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying
- Good contract knowledge essential
- Design & Build experience preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across Oxfordshire and surrounding areas
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Employer Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
- Planned progression route
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Oxfordshire / Construction