|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A large and established multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham based team.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a thriving team that focuses predominantly on the Property Sector. They have secured an impressive pipeline of projects over the next few years such as new build houses, apartment blocks, care homes, and healthcare.
The role comes with fantastic opportunity for long term development within the business as well as unparalleled APC support.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in the residential sector is beneficial but not crucial
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Lucrative pension scheme
- Competitive health package
- Clear progression routes
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction