|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
An award-winning Main Contractor in Oxford is looking to add a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their team.
This Contractor carries out exciting new build, design & build, and refurbishment projects across the education, commercial, sport & leisure, heritage, and healthcare sectors from £1m - £30m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be lead Surveyor on projects ranging £1m - £10m. The role comes with incredible opportunity for progression and could prove to be the perfect opportunity for a driven QS looking to take on more responsibility and grow with a company long term.
- Selecting and placing orders with sub-contractors for necessary packages of work, liaising with other site team members, and buyer as necessary
- Attending regular review and control meetings with the management team, to include financial reports (including the monthly project reviews) in line with company reporting timetable
- Promoting company vision, values and a culture of continuous improvement
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience in Design & Build and/or Traditional Build
- A construction related degree qualification
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Commercial / Oxford