|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An established and award-winning consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Birmingham.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects from inception to completion which lay mainly in the Industrial, Residential and Commercial sectors. Including the likes of fit-outs, refurbishments, and new builds.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Director of the Birmingham team and will be given clear support in their professional development; both in attaining MRICS or taking their next steps as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3 years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Industrial, Residential and Commercial experience preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction