|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A fast paced Cost Management practice with an International reach are seeking a professional Quantity Surveyor to join their head office in London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a small, talented Quantity Surveying team who work on an array of hotel projects across the UK.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will support an Associate Director on large, client facing schemes. Whilst also having your own smaller projects to run more independently.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 2+ years quantity surveying experience
- Hotel project experience would be a bonus - but not essential
- Preferably from a consultancy /PQS background
- Will consider a Quantity Surveyor from a contractor with Hotel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- £40,000 -£50,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Income protection
- Pension contribution
- Enhanced maternity leave
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Career development
- Professional membership fee
- APC training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant