|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A renowned, market-leading Developer are looking to add a confident, capable, and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of exciting projects in the Kent area.
The company have won two new residential schemes in Kent circa £15m - £20m, from housing estates to blocks of flats, and are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor local to Kent to their growing team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be site based between the two upcoming projects, the role comes with incredible opportunity for progression to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience working on projects to completion
- Previous experience in a surveying role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000 (on experience)
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / Housebuilder / Kent