|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, results driven Quantity Surveyor to join a bespoke luxury developer in Leatherhead.
This developer design, build and refurbish bespoke, luxury homes in the Southeast and have an opening for a talented Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for a range of projects commercially from conception to final accounts, reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager you will manage the day-to-day tasks on projects from £1m - £5m.
- Applications for Payments
- Change control
- Site visits
- Taking ownership of cost to completes and cost value reconciliations on your projects
- Valuation and production of payments applications
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to build relationships
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- A proven track record in the construction industry with an understanding of the luxury market
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Great career progression
- Diverse and interesting high-end projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Residential / Developer / High End Residential / Refurbishment / New Build / Leatherhead