|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A market leading Main Contractor in Wilmslow are looking to add a talented, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will build, fit-out, and extend buildings for public and private clients nationwide, specifically across the Healthcare and Education sectors.
This company boasts an expertise and extensive experience in the provision of off-site modular builds, fast-track traditional construction and the fit out of buildings.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experienced working on new build or refurbishment projects
- Experience working on projects from inception to completion
- A construction related degree qualifications
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Long term career progression
- Support with qualifications & chartership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Manchester / Developer