|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A close knit Quantity Surveying team, working on private sector projects across London and Kent are seeking a young and ambitious Quantity Surveyor.
Working from home and the West Malling office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in an array of residential and commercial projects up to £25m.
This will include a mixture of new build offices, private residential conversions, and super prime residential schemes.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also receive first hand APC support from 5 MRICS qualified Quantity Surveyors within the practice.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified and either MRICS, or working towards
- Private practice / consultancy experience
- Good pre and post contract exposure
- Confident and excellent communication skills
- Capable of running smaller jobs with minimal supervision.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- Travel expenses
- RICS fees and training
- Pension contribution
- Avoid the London commute / flexible working
- Mobile and laptop
- Bonus/profit scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Project Surveyor