|£40000 - £50000
A multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable leading projects to completion, to strengthen their Bath office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the senior team to deliver an array of exciting projects across the Commercial, Retail, Education, Heritage, Residential, Sport and Hospitality sectors.
The new Project Quantity Surveyor will join at an exiting period of growth, working in a diverse, growing and passionate team of professionals with a particular niche within the Conservation sector.
With no ceiling on progression opportunities, this could be the perfect opportunity for a driven Project QS who is eager to take on more responsibilities such as mentorship and management of junior surveyors, client management and much more. Rapid progression to Senior QS role and beyond is readily available.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS ideally or committed to achieving
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- Conservation experience is ideal but not crucial (the desire to work in this sector)
- Consultancy background
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Work / Life Balance & Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Structured APC Training Programme
- Social Events
- Exciting Top Tier Heritage Portfolio
- Strong Career Progression
- Car Allowance
- Company phone & Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor