|£55000 - £65000
The Partners of a high end, Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take steps towards Senior in the next 6-12 months.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside one of the Partners, the new Project Quantity Surveyor will help to deliver super prime and high end residential projects for private clients across South West, Central London and Surrey area.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will also be given their own projects to run autonomously with support from the Partners and young crop of quantity surveyors in the London office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy/ cost management practice
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, or MRICS
- Pre and post contract experience
- high end residential project experience
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Flexible working location
- 1 day WFH
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Gym membership contribution
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone
- APC training fees
- Professional membership cost
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Surveyor