|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
An innovative and ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a competent Project Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work initially work under two Partners across a mixture of residential, education, and arts/culture projects across the UK.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will then report into an Associate Director whilst running your own projects from inception to completion.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
An ideal position for a Quantity Surveyor seeking greater recognition and faster career progression. You will also receive APC support from the Partners.
- Completed a Quantity Surveyor degree or MRICS
- Experience of running your own projects
- Pre and post contract exposure
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy practice
- Ambitious, career focused.
- £40,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Work and learn alongside the Partners
- APC training and RICS membership fees
- Laptop and phone
- Fast paced career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / Project Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager