|Location||Warrington, Warrington, England|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A market-leading House Builder is looking to add a talented Project Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Manchester office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the commercial aspects of each project, including ensuring targets are met and managing the costs for each site, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
This prestigious Developer has a strong pipeline of projects ranging from 2, 3, & 4 bedroom houses, as well as 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments typically low rise.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on award winning, five star developments with great opportunity for progression to Senior Surveyor and long term career development.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a House Builder
- Experience running residential projects from inception to completion
- A valid driving license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A HNC or construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance / company car
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Long term career progression
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Developer / Residential / Housebuilder / New Build / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Manchester