|Location||Richmond upon Thames|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
Project Manager - High End Office Fit Out
A leading office fit out company is currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join their team in London.
The Project Manager will be securing and delivering projects as part of the delivery team.
The successful Project Manager will be joining an award-winning company with a focus on both traditional construction and design and build.
The company has firmly established their brand on excellent service, high standards of craftmanship and a commitment to ongoing innovation.
The Project Manager Role
- Manage entire project process from start to finish
- Maintain efficiency and a high level of service
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Complete project on time and within client's budget
- Programming and planning
- Ensure work is carried out to the client's specifications
- Effectively manage project resources
- Chair site meetings
- Monitor the commercial progress
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety
The Project Manager - Requirements
- Project management experience
- High End Office Fit Out experience essential
- Experience with Asta Powerproject and Aconex
- Ability to build successful customer relationships
- Onsite construction experience
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & IT skills
- Great leadership, organisational and communication skills
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Travel Allowance
- Career development and training
- Project bonus scheme
- Generous Annual leave
If you are a Project Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office