|Location||Tyne and Wear|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
Project Manager Director
A global Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for a Director to join their office in Newcastle.
The Project Manager Director's Role
As Project Manager Director, your role will consist of developing further business for this branch. Current projects range in value from £6M to £200M+ and vary in build sector - Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Hotels being the most significant.
Along with this, the Project Manager Director will also lend their expertise in project delivery, ensuring that Project Managers working on specific projects are on track with their work.
Project Manager Director Requirements
- Member of RICS
- 10+ years Project Management experience in construction consultancy
- Client-facing, articulate and personable whilst commercially aware
- Experience running multiple sites simultaneously
- Experience leading teams of project managers
- Experience retaining business or earning new business
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Car allowance
- Flexible working model
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Health care
- Travel expenses
- Laptop and mobile phone
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Newcastle / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC