|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Project Manager, Leeds
A medium sized Project Management consultancy with several offices around the UK and a extensive client base are looking for a client-facing and ambitious Project Manager.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be joining a well-established team of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors and are expected to get hands on with projects from the get-go.
The Project Manager will both lead and support on projects in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential, education and retail, ranging in value from £5m to £30m.
The Project Manager
- Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- Well spoken, articulate, and client facing
- Experience with working on pre and post contract duties
- Ambitious and determined to take on new responsibilities
- Able to commute to and from various project sites
- Ideally hold a construction-based degree
- Work well within a team setting
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Support with further training
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
- Health care
- Life insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / RICS / APC