|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A medium sized Project Management construction consultancy are looking for a proactive and forward-thinking Project Manager to join their office in Stockport.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will lead and support on projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all stages of the process are managed according to the clients needs.
The Project manager will be working on projects in a variety of sectors, including hotels, leisure, holiday villages, medical and forensic laboratory work. These projects range in value, starting at £1m and going up to £36m.
The Project Manager
- 5+ years' experience in construction consultancy
- Ability to deliver on complex project parameters
- Experience with NEC contracts
- Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- Determined to take on greater responsibilities
- Able to commute to and from various project sites
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 6% pension contribution
- Health insurance
- In-house career development
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Stockport / RICS / APC