|£45000 - £55000
An established construction consultancy in Cambridge is seeking an experienced Project Manager who can also act as an Employers Agent and contribute to the success of the firm.
The Project Manager's Role
The consultants at this firm place a high value on their Project Managers. They value continued professional development as well as a healthy work-life equilibrium. The company is forward-thinking, and in recent years, it has adopted hybrid working.
Day to day the successful Project Manager will be working on a range of muti million projects including property, retail, education, health, and leisure. The successful Project Manager will be directly working with clients to develop, and define projects from the beginning through to project end. The ideal Project Manager will also be liaising with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered.
The Project Manager's Requirements
- A Construction / RICS / Project Management related degree
- Hold a professional membership (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- Experienced project managers with the knowledge and abilities to seamlessly move into the Employers Agent position when necessary (Desirable).
- Previously client facing experience.
- Prior experience working for a construction consultancy.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration