|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A growing, independent construction consultancy that specialises in build sector delivery are seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team to based from the North West London office.
The Project Manager will work under the guidance of a proactive senior management set up with some of the best consultancy support in the market.
Senior Project Manager's Role
Their extensive client base that has worked on some of the most prestigious, bespoke hospitality, high end residential, healthcare and commercial schemes across the capital.
The Project Manager will receive the autonomy to liaise closely with the clients and delivery schemes from inception through to handover ranging in value from £1m - £50m.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Project Manager Construction Consultancy or Client Side experience
- Ideally NEC and JCT contract experience
- Contract Administrator or Employers Agent experience
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Mobile phone & laptop to support flexible working
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance x2 Death In Service
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle scheme
- Fuel Card
- Sponsorship for professional subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration