|£45000 - £55000
A prestigious global consultancy is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and skilled Principal Designer to enhance their pre-construction team in Scotland. This opportunity is perfect for a Junior to Intermediate Principal Designer ready to advance their career and diversify their skill set in a range of projects, particularly in the Residential and Retail sectors.
The role of Principal Designer is pivotal, requiring a strong grasp of the pre-construction phase plan. The individual will immediately engage in two significant retail projects, working in conjunction with a world-renowned clothing brand, demonstrating the consultancy's established reputation and extensive industry connections.
Joining a team of 15 dedicated professionals, the Principal Designer will find an unrivalled opportunity for professional growth. This role is not just a job but a career milestone for a driven Principal Designer, offering a wealth of learning and development possibilities within a vibrant and challenging project environment. It's a gateway to expanding expertise and making a significant impact in the sector.
The Principal Designers Role
- Prepare the pre-construction phase plan
- Undertake Construction Site Safety inspections
- Assist duty holders to develop pre-construction information
- Apply H&S and CDM knowledge to ensure CDM compliance is met
The Principal Designer
- NEBOSH General certificate or Construction H&S
- 2 years experience in a CDM role such as Principal Designer / CDM Advisor
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop
- Understanding of the pre-construction phase
- 24 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Hybrid working
- Work laptop
- Career development support
If you are Principal Designer considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
Principal Designer/ Construction/ CDM Regulations 2015/ NEBOSH/ IOSH/ Health and Safety/ CDM Advisor / CDM2015