|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A forward-thinking Central London based consultancy are seeking an ambitious Senior Party Wall Surveyor to join their expanding Party Wall team.
The successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor will join a progressive, innovative consultancy in carrying out the full remit of party wall matters alongside a varied client portfolio (Commercial & Resi) to include Architects, Property Managers, and Developers.
Small enough to be nimble, adaptive and flexible, and large enough to offer a 360, bespoke service to their long established, diverse client-portfolio, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a Senior Party Wall Surveyor looking to become an integral part of this close-knit yet expanding team.
The Successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor?
- 3+ years' experience in carrying out the role of appointed surveyor in a Party Wall capacity
- Experience working alongside Building & Adjoining Owners
- Confident in leading on Commercial/Residential building owner schemes
- Client-facing and self-motivated with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- RICS accredited degree (Building Surveying preferred)
In Return, The Successful Senior Party Wall Surveyor Will Receive;
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa
- Unlimited annual leave
- Full work from home/remote working option
- Frequent pay/performance reviews
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Long-term equity offering
- Uncapped career progression
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Senior Party Wall Surveyor or Party Wall Surveyor ready for that next stup up and considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Party Wall Surveyor - Party Wall - Building Surveying - RICS - Senior Party Wall Surveyor