|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£90000 - £100000|
I'm exclusively partnered with a UK wide, multi-disciplined property & construction consultancy looking to expand their dilapidations offering by appointing a Building Surveying Partner.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a current Building Surveying Partner or Director (or aspiring Associate) ready to take their career to the next level by joining this forward-thinking, progressive consultancy, already winning the rights to some of the UK's most sought-after projects/clients.
With a structure and foundation already in place having carried out dilapidations for FTSE 250 property investment companies and leading retailers, this really is an incredibly rare opportunity for a forward-thinking Building Surveying Partner to become a valued and integral part of this exciting journey.
The Successful Building Surveying Partner
- Experience dealing with both landlord & tenant dilapidations
- Proven track record in winning new business and developing client relationships
- A strategic thinker able to deliver clear and concise dilapidations/lease exit advice
- Positive-minded and able to work independently, and as part of a team.
In Return, The Successful Building Surveying Partner Willl Receive;
- £90,000 - £100,000 basic salary
- Performance based bonus
- Tailored pathway to Equity Partner
- The structure and support required to build and develop a Dilapidations service line
- An opportunity to become an integral part of a forward-thinking, ambitious team of Building Surveyors
- Market-leading benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor or Building Surveying Partner considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying Partner - Associate Building Surveyor - MRICS - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Lease Exit - Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor