|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£33000 - £36000|
Multi Trader - Carpentry Bias
A well-established construction company that carries out a wide range of building activities from New Build, High End Residential, Commercial, Structural and Enabling Works, are currently seeking a Multi Trader with carpentry bias to join their team base in Soho London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program.
- To carry out all carpentry duties working on a static site in Soho.
- Carry out other maintenance duties including basic tiling, painting, plumbing, and landscaping.
- Liaise with client on site.
- Order materials in a timely fashion to carry out tasks on site.
- Report works carried out on site.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate and have recent experience of carrying out the below to a basic level:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working conditions - comfortable rest area provided.
- Tools and clothing provided.
- Option of healthcare
- Training budget allowance
If you are a Carpenter / Multi Trader considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James to find out more.
01628 367 043
Carpenter / Maintenance / Plastering / Painting / Tiling / London