|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Experienced lifecycle Analyst required to join a modern Architectural Engineering Consultancy practice, based in their London Head Office
The successful Life Cycle Analyst / Building Performance Analyst will join a sociable and energetic team and undertake Net Zero Carbon Building projects within the residential and commercial sector.
The Life Cycle Analyst
The successful life-cycle analyst / building performance analyst will be working on primarily new-builds, specifically large and mixed-use developments.
- Life Cycle Assessments
- New builds - residential and commercial
- Work alongside architects to aid design Net Zero Carbon Buildings
- Knowledge of mixed-use developments
- BREEAM AP, LEED, WELL, Low Carbon Consultant CIBSE
- Relevant degree (Architecture, Design, Building Performance Engineering)
- Salary: £45,000-£55,000 - negotiable dependant on experience.
- Employee Ownership Trust
- Discretionary Profit Share
- 20 days annual leave, plus gifted leave during Christmas and New Year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Social Events
If you are a Life Cycle Analyst/ Building Performance Analyst, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Life Cycle Analyst / Building Performance / Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Mixed-Use Development / BREEAM / LEED / WELL / Net Zero