|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
An independent property specialist that specialise in residential and commercial property are now seeking a Junior Surveyor to join their Harlow office.
The successful Surveyor will assist with carrying out all aspects of residential and commercial surveying under the head of department and other qualified surveyors. The programme will include work in the professional department learning about rent reviews, lease renewals and general landlord and tenant advice.
All RICS fees will be paid for and by the end of the APC programme you will be full member of RICS.
The Graduate Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Relevant Real Estate degree
- A passion for property
- IT literate
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate and eagerness to learn and work
- Salary between £20,000 and £25,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme - 4% matched
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- Weekly online fitness classes
- Season loan for train tickets
- 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are a Graduate Surveyor considering your next career step, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Graduate Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / Training / APC