|Salary||£22000 - £23000|
Junior Fire Testing Professional
Junior Fire testing professional required to join an exciting, rapidly growing accredited fire assessor based in Blockley.
The Junior Fire Tester will join an inclusive, professional, and highly supportive company that is going through a period of growth, you will be joining a dynamic team of 25 currently.
The Junior Fire Testing Professional
This position is a largely practical and hands on role. You will be required to:
- Undertake accredited standardized tests
- Fire experiments (burning/ testing equipment!)
- Sample testing
- Repeatable tests
- Data logging/ report / observation notes
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- CSCS card desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driving license
- Fantastic scope for career development in various directions
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Amazing opportunity to join an accredited fire risk assessing company.
If you are a junior fire testing professional, or a practical, hands-on individual, willing to learn new skills, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
01628 367 041
CSCS / Blockley / Fire Risk / Fire Assessor / Lab Technician / Construction / Manual / Bricklayer / tradesman / craftsman / Labor