|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Junior Electrical Design Engineer Bexley, Kent
Junior electrical design engineer required to join a leading UK-wide engineering consultancy, based in their Bexley Office.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer can expect to join a friendly and inclusive consultancy that predominantly works on commercial and public sector projects across the UK.
The Junior Electrical Design Engineer will be required to take on the technical design and integration of the electrical systems for new and existing projects, across the commercial, residential, and public sector
The Junior Electrical Design Engineer
- Assisting with designing and managing individual projects, resolving technical matters and liaison with clients as and when required.
- Attending project meetings with clients and internal meetings, to discuss progress and policies.
- Sourcing new work, with training on this provided
- AutoCAD, BIM, Revit
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Auto-Enrolment Pensions Scheme
- Healthcare with discounted gym membership included
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid working
- Wellness Days
- Professional membership subscription
- Assistance with Professional registration
If you are a Junior Electrical Design Engineer, considering your opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Design / Junior Electrical Engineer / Bexley / Kent / Engineering / Construction / Consultancy