|Salary||£28000 - £38000|
If you are looking to develop your career as a CDM professional within the construction industry and would like to do so within a large prestigious construction consultancy, then this is the role for you.
The consultancy's projects include high end projects throughout various sectors including industrial, commercial and residential with values reaching hundreds of millions.
A fantastic chance to get your foot in the door with a well known, highly established construction consultancy in London and kick start your career within CDM and pre construction health and safety.
As the successful Health and Safety Consultant, you will learn about the function of the Principal Designer, shadowing the Principal Designer and help with their duties under the CDM regulations and act as CDM Consultant for the company's largest clients conducting yourself accordingly.
The Successful Junior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Graduate Health and Safety / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar construction qualification
- Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- At least 1 years experience working within construction
- Must have practical working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
The Package of the successful Junior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
- Salary of between £28,000 and £38,000 DOE & Qualification
- CPD Training and Career investment
- Life Assurance and Health Care
- Professional Memberships paid for annually
If you are a Junior Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015 / Graduate