|£25000 - £35000
A well established national construction consultancy is seeking a Junior CDM Advisor to join their team in the Southwest.
With the company being well established across a number of sectors the Junior CDM Advisor can expect to work on projects in areas such as Education, Healthcare, Public, Residential, Retail and more.
With the company having built up great experience across several decades and in many fields this is a great opportunity for a Junior CDM Advisor looking to gain experience in different sectors and learn from some of the best in the business.
The Junior CDM Advisor will be motivated, determined and ideally come from 1/2 years experience in a similar role, although this is not essential.
This is the perfect time to join the Consultancy as they continue to grow and be one of the dominant names in the industry.
The Junior CDM Advisor's Role
- Provide a CDM Advisor service to clients
- Provide advice to ensure the client complies with CDM Regulations 2015
- Understand & produce Construction Phase Plans
- Assist Senior members of the team
- Strong understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
The Junior CDM Advisor
- NEBOSH certificate in Construction H&S
- IOSH membership and APS preferred
- Previous experience advising on CDM compliance is ideal
- Keen to learn and grow in the CDM industry
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Company days out
- Professional membership paid
- Work laptop
- Career development support
If you are Junior CDM Advisor considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please apply or contact Matt Powell on 01628 367 059.
CDM Advisor/ CDM Consultant/ CDM 2015/ Principal Designer/ CDM Regulations 2015 / H&S / Health & Safety / Health and Safety / NEBOSH / IOSH /APS