|City of London
|£22000 - £25000
A motivated Junior Administrator required to support a growing, people-focused multidisciplinary based out of their London office in Whitechapel.
Junior Administrator Responsibilities
As the junior administrator you will be required to carry out a variety of tasks to support the running of the London office.
Junior Admin Role and Responsibilities include:
- Use of Microsoft 365 to produce various documents
- Ensure that the correct documentation templates are utilised to ensure Practice documentation is consistent
- Ensure that any anomalies to standard documentation are highlighted with the Office Manager.
- Learn to produce specifications using standard templates, compiling, and issuing in accordance with client procedures and as instructed by team and assist in producing tender analysis documents.
- General copying, collating as necessary to ensure the efficient running of the team.
- Assist the team as necessary to ensure the effective production of work.
- Assist with CDMC duties as taught and directed the Admin Team including the electronic issuing of F10's.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, emailing messages promptly as appropriate.
- Learn and understand the internal Management software 'Manager', to be able to use specific functions and support the Asmin Team when necessary.
- Learn and use in basic form InDesign so as to be able to produce basic presentation document.
- Learn and produce basic PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage priorities in conjunction with the Office Manager and Admin Team to undertake the most efficient tasks at any given time.
- Ensure specifications are checked and meet the highest level of accuracy and quality.
- Comply with the practices management systems and policies, utilizing the in-house Manager software system and inter-related IT systems.
- Maintain records, such as timesheets, expenses as directed by the Practice.
- Attend the office very frequently particularly while training or learning new tasks. This is to ensure competency is achieved before working remotely can be successful.
- Responsible for basic office based duties such as post, loading/unloading dishwasher, assisting with organisation of 'All in the Office Days' and general office/accommodation duties as instructed by admin team will require office attendance.
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,500
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Early finish incentives when targets are hit across the practice
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fully expensed seasonal social events
- 23 days annual leave + Festive shutdown
If you are a Junior Administrator, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.