|Salary||£40000 - £65000|
A highly respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with a global presence are seeking an additional Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to be based out of their Bristol offices.
Work predominately will be within the commercial, residential, retail and education sectors with a lean to nuclear and MOD projects.
If you want to thrive in a diverse, cultured and agile team of like minded Health and Safety practitioners then this is the role for you. The client offers progression to all those who show dedication, hard work and loyalty. An excellent place to move up through the ranks within a large scale consultancy.
The role of the Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
As the successful Health and Safety and CDM Consultant you will be responsible:
- Provide the duties of Principal Designer on a diverse range of projects
- Conduct audits and provide accident investigations.
- Provide health and safety advice and ensure CDM2015 compliance
The Successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold:
- Member of IOSH (Tech or higher) and APS (AaPS or higher)
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate and minimum
- Completed or working towards NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience within a CDM Advisor position ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Diligent and pro active individual with the ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Salary of between £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
- 25 Days Holiday per annum plus bank - purchase up to an additional week
- Staff Bonus Scheme Paid Annually
- Death in Service benefit up to 6 times basic salary
- Private Medical Scheme and Dental Plan
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gym Membership Loans
If you are a CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Bristol area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IMaPS / AaPS / CMaPS / CDM / CDM2015 / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Bristol / BJL / Construction Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant