|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
Health & Safety Manager
Up to £45,000 P/A
About the company
A well respected, professional Health, Safety and Fire organisation based in the South Midlands are seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
Well established within the Health & Safety and Fire industry, this professional organisation are currently expanding and seek a Health & Safety Manager to join their experienced team of Consultants.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be joining an organisation who firmly believe that their people are their strongest asset and provide strong training and development and understand the importance of a work/life balance.
About the role
The successful Health & Safety Manager will:
- Ensure a safe working environment complying with relevant legislation.
- Ensure that the company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Conduct audits and reviews to ensure effective execution of compliance standards.
- Review, revise and implement current policies.
- Review procedures and provide reports to identify risks or non-conformity issues.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and continuously improve.
- Review and monitor systems, staff and practices to ensure they are up to date and delivering high quality services.
- Conduct investigations when compliance issues arise and provide and implement solutions.
- Ensure regular risk assessments are carried out and implement remedial actions where required.
- Responsibility for development and compliance with management systems.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have a strong background and in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations in a high-risk environment with a good understanding of principles of fire safety.
Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite, as is the ability to manage, guide, develop and motivate a team.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have the following qualifications:
- BIFM Level 4 Qualification
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH Qualification
- BSI Diploma
In Return ?
- Up to £45,000 per annum (DOE)
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Multiple perks
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Health and Safety professional looking at career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Convert Recruitment.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / CDM2015 / Fire