|£90000 - £100000
An Independent Fire Consultancy seeks a Head of Fire Engineering to join their progressive Birmingham-based team.
The Role of Head of Fire Engineering
The successful Head of Fire Engineering will work alongside the Managing Director and Board to deliver and contribute to the growth and strategic development of the Fire Engineering business.
Currently, the company has been going for 40 years with offices in 4 locations across the country, involved in a number of the world's most important building projects, including those that are amongst the tallest in the world.
The Business has key relationships working with Royal clients and major stock market listed companies in the Commercial, Hi-Rise and Residential sectors; keeping up with all compliance, Fire regulations, and requirements is paramount to the Head OF Fire Engineering. While also providing Fire Engineering knowledge through group CPDs or other forms of communication.
The Head of Fire Engineering
- 7+ years' experience working as a Fire Engineer
- Previous Management Experience would be preferred
- Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Membership to IFE
- Degree educated within fire engineering, structural engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has clear experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience with business development
- £90,000 - £100,000
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working environment
- Professional development to chartership fully funded
- Professional memberships covered
- Private health care scheme
If you are a Head of Fire Engineering considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection / Associate Fire Engineer / Senior Associate Fire Engineer