|Salary||£80000 - £90000|
I'm newly partnered with an innovative, progressive private practice seeking a Head of Building Surveying to head up and develop their Building Surveying offering.
This flexible, dynamic private practice currently specialise in Valuation Reports & Residential Building Surveys and due to sustained organic growth and an expanding client portfolio, are now seeking a client-facing, energetic Head of Building Surveying (or Associate Building Surveyor ready for a step up) to become an integral part of this exciting journey.
This is a unique opportunity for a Head of Building Surveying to offer varied technical property advice including but not limited to; Party Wall Matters, Building Pathology & Defect Reports and join an independent practice offering permanent flexible working & equity potential.
The Successful Head of Building Surveying
- MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience working in a client-facing, consultancy focused Building Surveying role
- Confident working both independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, The Successful Head of Building Surveying Will Receive;
- £80,000 - £90,000 basic salary
- Equity incentive
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying Director - Chartered Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Associate Building Surveyor - RICS - Senior Building Surveyor - Head of Building Surveying