|Salary||£25000 - £35000|
An award-winning House Builder in Preston are looking to add a talented, ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established team with nearly 30 years success, building high quality new homes in sought after locations throughout the North West, Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside, and Cheshire.
The role comes with fantastic training and support and is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to join a dynamic company where they can expand their industry knowledge and hone their surveying abilities.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will have:
- A construction related qualification (HNC, HND, or Degree)
- A passion for the construction industry
- Work experience in a quantity surveying role is beneficial but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Incredible training and progression
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Graduate Quantity Surveyor | Trainee Quantity Surveyor | Quantity Surveying | QS | Construction | House Builder | Developer | Preston