|£30000 - £40000
A Multi-disciplinary Construction and Property consultancy is seeking a Graduate Fire Engineer to join its established Fire division in Manchester.
The Graduate Fire Engineer Role
The successful Graduate Fire Engineer will be mentored and supported by Senior Fire Engineers in a variety of sectors which include retail, commercial, tall buildings, and healthcare.
The company will help the successful Graduate Fire Engineer with the understanding of type1,2,3 and 4 FRA'S, Fire Strategies, and client relationship management.
The Fire Graduate Engineer
- Engineering Degree or working towards
- Interest in Fire engineering and design analysis
- Basic understanding of Fire strategy designs
- Interest in developing
- Build working relationships with clients, suppliers, and other partners
- £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Flexible working policy
- Route to Qualified Fire Engineer
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly social events
If you are a Graduate Fire Engineer considering your career opportunities, or looking for the next step, please call Matt Powell at Brandon James on 01628 367 059.
Fire Engineer / Remote Fire Engineer / Fire Consultant / Fire Surveyor / Passive Fire Protection