|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£24000 - £32000|
An expanding practice are now looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor, to join them in their open plan and central London office.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will receive tailored APC support, unlimited internal training, and an opportunity to progress with a forward-thinking, sociable private practice.
Servicing a diverse client portfolio across sectors, as the successful Graduate Building Surveyor you'll be given exposure to the full complement of traditional Building Surveying services, Project Delivery, and Design + Specification works.
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Looking to embark on the APC pathway
- A positive attitude with the soft skills required to build and develop client relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously, and as part of a close-knit, friendly team
- £24,000 - £32,000
- Tailored APC support
- Generous training budget
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Regular team socials & incentives
- RICS & professional fees
- Additional benefits
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | APC | Property