|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£24000 - £32000|
An expanding, South East London based private practice are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking Building Surveying team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyo will receive tailored APC support, unlimited internal training, and an opportunity to progress with a forward-thinking, sociable private practice.
Servicing a diverse client portfolio across sectors, as the successful Graduate Building Surveyor you'll be given exposure to the full complement of traditional Building Surveying services, Project Delivery, and Design + Specification works.
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Looking to embark on the APC pathway
- A positive attitude with the soft skills required to build and develop client relationships
- Comfortable working autonomously, and as part of a close-knit, friendly team
In Return, The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £24,000 - £32,000
- Tailored APC support
- Generous training budget
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Regular team socials & incentives
- RICS & professional fees
- Additional benefits
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / RICS / APC / Property