|£27000 - £32000
A cutting-edge, multidisciplinary consultancy renowned for its exceptional contributions to the construction and property industries is on the lookout for an ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor to join their vibrant team.
Located at the forefront of the sector, this consultancy is dedicated to the development of emerging talent, aiming to shape the future leaders of the Building Surveying field.
The Graduate Building Surveyor's role
Joining as a Graduate Building Surveyor, you will become a part of an 8-member team of seasoned surveyors, immersing yourself in an environment that promotes growth and learning.
This position presents an unparalleled chance to engage with a varied project portfolio, catering to a wide array of clients across commercial, retail, industrial, and mixed-use sectors.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will have?
- A degree in Building Surveying or a related field.
- A strong desire to progress and achieve RICS accreditation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for the building surveying profession.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- £27,000 - £28,000
- Full APC support and training
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Christmas and summer party
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Graduate Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Experienced Building Surveyor