|Salary||£20000 - £27000|
I am currently working with an innovative and client-focused consultancy, that are now seeking a confident and enthusiastic Graduate Building Surveyor for their Manchester office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor with some project delivery, project management exposure or industry experience to join a consultancy that can offer tailored APC support and linear career progression.
Their portfolio of clients is extensive and has various exciting projects across all of the sectors including; commercial, education, defence, health and retail.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor
- RICS accredited degree
- Keen to begin APC and start the journey to becoming MRICS
- Previous experience with a similar Private Practice/ Consultancy
- Project delivery / Project Management experience would be a bonus
- Confident in your own ability and decision making
- A strong communicator
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues
- £22,000 - £27,000 Dependent on experience
- Full APC support
- Pension Scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- 25 + Bank holidays
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref No: 11461LS
Building Surveyor | Graduate Building Surveyor | Construction |Surveyor | Building Surveying |APC | Property Consultancy | MRICS