|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
A progression driven Fire Risk Assessment company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- NEBOSH General and Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificates required,
- Good knowledge of UK legislation and guidance.
- Experience in commercial and residential prefered.
- To be able to sign off fire risk assessments.
- Ambition to self-improve and be part of a team.
- Salary - £40,000-60,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | Southampton | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities